Whether you’re interested in learning to sing soul repertoire, play lead guitar, improvised blues solos or slap bass, your learning can be geared to what you are most enthused by.
Having one-to-one tuition means you can decide on your own learning goals with your tutor, and the content is tailored to your tastes.
There are rock and pop exam pathways through Trinity and Rock School for students or parents who would like a framework that correlates with traditional grades, and tutors can prepare you for these exams too if you would like an external sense of progression in your learning.
Your tutor will be able to suggest material if you would prefer some guidance in setting goals and building up a set of songs or instrumentals you enjoy playing.
Some typical beginner material:
- Somebody that I used to know – Gotye
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Someone Like You – Adele
- Imagine-John Lennon
- 7 Nation Army – The White Stripes
- Use Somebody-Kings Of Leon
- Fast Car-Tracy Chapman
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynrd Skynrd
- Wake Me Up When September Ends – Green Day
- Fluorescent Adolescent- The Artic Monkeys
- Wild Thing – The Troggs
- Lose Yourself – Eminem
- Clocks – Coldplay
- Hey Joe- Jimi Hendrix
- Everybody Hurts – REM
- Chasing Cars- Snow PatrolCreep – Radiohead
- Kids- MGMT
Cool Quote here….